Friday, November 8, 2013

Week 8/9

I had the weirdest dream ever. I dreamt of the whole new perspective of my gender as I didn't know before. I woke up and I was sure that has something todo with baby's gender. I googled and it had! I mean, its like old wives tale, no one knows if its true, but the exact same dream exists when I google. Thats weird, right?
I will write the details here after I find out the gender. It will be fun if it's true :)
And I remembered I read that in this week the sexual organs are forming. They wont be visible yet, but they are forming.

This week was tough. I had a day and half of super good condition without any nausea or anything which made me panic. Then they came back to me again and I got happy again. One or 2 more weeks and then the HCG will drop, and the nausea will be gone. One or 2 more weeks to the better stuff. cant wait.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Frannie! I was hoping you would answer a quick question about your blog! I'm Heather and if you would email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com that would be great :-)

    ReplyDelete