Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Better safe than sorry

I know everybody says if you are too picky and overprotective you will hurt yourself more, but I can not help being picky with what I eat. I google every single new ingredient that I eat. And ask people in the restaurant : is your mayo home made? where is your yoghurt come from?
I'm driving people crazy I guess, and sometimes myself.
So this morning I wanted to make a tea at work, I went through all tea bags, earl-gray : too much caffein, chamomile-honey : I heard chamomile is not that good, cinnamon-ginger : heard cinnamon is not good at all, green tea-maple: I have no idea about maple, should I look it up?
So I ended up deciding normal black tea is the safest, I only should be careful about how much caffein I'll have the rest of the day.
I know at this point you are thinking to yourself: OMG, people are crazy. they cant have a life.
The truth is I know that I am being overprotective, I know that I'm acting like a picky obsessed person, but I can not imagine doing anything, ANYTHING harmful to the baby just because I think it should be fine. So at the end I think I'm doing the right thing, and it's always better to be safe than sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment