Friday, October 11, 2013

Week 5

After a week stressing about my blood work, today I got the results and everything looks good. I read that there was no need for blood test or even ultrasound that early in the pregnancy, I have no idea why my GP and OBGYN didn't think that much. They even didn't pay attention to what I was saying. Hopeless.
But I'm not going to stress myself out over my GP, and frankly I'm glad I know the results now, cuz now I can relax.
I still cant believe I'm having a baby. I have all kind of symptoms though, and that's good. I'm very tired, have very mild cramps, tender breasts, nausea, super frequent urination and much more.
Actually I like having mild symptoms, I reminds me every minute that there is a little peanut growing inside me. I really pray and wish that everything goes fine. finger crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment