Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Week 4

I don't like my GP. He just took all of the joy from us and replaced it with fear and stress.
I had my appointment yesterday, which was exactly 4 weeks. He said he sees nothing is ultrasound ( of course, what did you expect?) and I have to check my hCG for seeing the rise.
That's good that we have to check the hCG, but he was also suspected ectopic which is very soon to be suspicious about. I mean, come on! There are lots of people who can not even have the positive HPT on cd29. Even I know it's normal to see no sac in u/s or not having a super strong positive urine test on 4weeks and 0 days.
I'm literally dying here waiting for the first hCG result, and of course the second one which will be in 2-3 days would be even worse to wait for.

I dreamt of bleeding heavy last night. what if it's really an ectopic? what if it's a m/c . Was it really necessary to scare the hell out of me? I think he is stupid, even though he might be right and anything can happen, he is just stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment