Friday, October 4, 2013

YEAP ! I'm pregnant. The peanut is there! I still cant believe it.
I tested again last night with another brand, and this morning with clearblue digital.
I have a mix feeling of panic, happiness, shocked and again happiness! it's weeeeird!

Of course yesterday I remembered my drinking of shame on Saturday, and the smoked salmon, and the fact that I forgot my folic acid one day during last week. I googled drinking a bit in early pregnancy and turned out it's not a real big deal and I can relax. There are tons of women who don't know they are pregnant and drink.

I have a rule of thumb, whatever is natural it cant be bad! and by natural I mean anything that can happen either when people don't know they are pg, or is a part of daily routine. For example lifting heavy stuff is forbidden, but what about the women who have another baby 1 or 2 years old, and they are pg again? they have to lift their kids anyway. I never heard that it can be a huge problem.
Another rule of thumb related to this one, don't surprise your body! perhaps lifting somebody else's kid is not a good idea, cuz your body is not used to do so.

I'm actually reviewing these to myself. I need to remember so many things, and read a lot. who can concentrate at work with all these thoughts now?

No comments:

Post a Comment