Tuesday, October 22, 2013

The world is full of surprises

I read some pregnancy stories and I'm in shock. I always thought it can be possible that somebody does something harmful during the pregnancy because she has no clue that this can not be safe. But I never ever thought people do know something is really harmful to the baby and they still do that.
I read tons of stories about people who enjoy smoking and can't quit during pregnancy. I honestly don't get it. How is it possible that you know it's dangerous for the baby and you still do it? I don't understand and I don't want to.
Frankly reading some pregnancy stories is like watching movies for me, I have a feeling that they are not real cause some of them are far too unrealistic. I guess I am just lucky to live in a part of the world that I had no experience as such around me. Thats why some of them seem really fictional to me.
I think I am really thankful for the awareness around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment