Thursday, October 3, 2013

I may faint now ! I think I'm pregnant!

Yesterday was 9DPO, I knew it was early, but since my luteal phase is 12-13 days, so I thought it would be AF- 4 and maybe I can test. I had 10 internet cheap one-time strips, so I thought I can start with them and when anything, I can confirm with clearblue. Anyway, the result was negative, but I saw a very very very faint line, like a shadow. I really didn't know if it was even there before testing or it just appeared.
I decided to wait until Friday and test again.
This morning Fertility Friend said that my chart turned triphasic. It means I had at least 3 days higher temperature, higher than the rest of the chart. which usually means pregnancy. Since I don't trust my thermometer that much, I didn't take it seriously. ( but I was hopeful at least )
I was still in bed that I remembered I have dentist appointment today. I'm not sure if the dentist should know If anybody is pregnant or it doesn't matter, but suddenly I decided to test, so I could tell the dentist to be careful. I tested with a clearblue, not digital one, the one that can be minus or plus, and after a while I saw a big plus smiling at me!
I jumped out of the bathroom and asked Cy if he thinks it's a positive. He was shocked and repeatedly asked wasn't it too soon to test?

I really don't know what I saw. Can it be false positive? Ok, I'm really going to faint now!
I think I have to test more to confirm. isn't it really too soon? 10DPO? did I pee right? is the test reliable enough? is it really happening? OMG, I can't believe it.


No comments:

Post a Comment