Monday, September 30, 2013

We went to a friend's house on saturday, and although I had a good excuse for not drinking (:driving), I had a glass of cola-rum. So caffein and alcohol! and that wasn't just it, I also had couple of smoked salmon sandwiches.
I couldn't help it. Not because I am so in love with smoked salmon (which I'm really not) or I really wanted to drink, cause I didn't. But only because I was kind of angry at the TTC process, I was like: great, now that it will take forever, it means every other 2 weeks, I have to pretend that I'm pregnant and bam! the AF.
So it really seems like that I'm punishing myself, which is not a good thing, but I think I'm learning, I'm learning that I'm moodier than ever, and I have to listen to it, and to my body. besides I have to really be relax and live my life and not holding everything for this.


No comments:

Post a Comment