Sunday, September 8, 2013

I'm out

Ok, I'm officially out this cycle, the AF came today.
This morning I checked my temp and it was dropped a lot. So I was waiting for the AF with disappointment, and it came in the afternoon. I don't know which one hurts more, the cramps or the disappointment, but it hurts.

Then I decided to find some bright side in this, so I tried to make a list of things that I can do in the next 2 weeks I have to the next O. The first thing came to my mind was I don't have to deal with the problem of drinking in our company's dinner next week. I really didn't want to tell my bosses and colleagues that I'm pg, but didn't know what kind of excuse should I have for not drinking. Now I don't have the problem anymore.
The next problem was that my annual breast check-up is in 10 days, and it wouldn't be that easy if I was pg. So I can have a proper check-up and get ready for the next month. besides, I can eat better and exercise more.

So, go september!

1 comment:

  1. :( :( next month darling ... Fingers crossed for you xox

    ReplyDelete