Monday, October 21, 2013

Week 6

Week 6 is finished. I'm getting used to the cramps, or actually I'm learning how they work. Now I know which one caused by IBS and which types can be normal. But I still have the feeling that I'm carrying a glass bubble.
I have all kinds of digestion problem as well, in addition to nausea. It's not really a piece of cake but I'm enjoying it. I haven't turned on my super excitement button though, not yet. It's still early and I want to be sure everything is ok. I hope it will be, but I'm suppressing my feeling for another week or two.

I haven't told anybody yet, except for my parents, my bro and one of my friends who is also pg, 5 month. Oh, and the big boss. He was not on the list, he just caught me by asking some serious questions about my future in the company, so I told him. But not the ones under him. I have a lots of bosses ;)

I want to have an u/s at the end of this week. It may be still early for heartbeat but I cant wait. so many girls heard their peanut's heartbeat between week 6 and 7. So I'm really wishing for some excitement at the end of this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment