Thursday, January 12, 2017

Getting close

CD10 (cycle day 10). We are getting close, but I am sick like hell. I have a Sinus infection and I am still on antibiotics. The infection made my teeth hurt badly because apparently upper teeth roots are going to the sinus area , so I went to the dentist and found out that I need some reparation on my teeth as well. which is good that it's happening right now, you know, before getting pregnant; and bad at the same time , because, you know, who can do the baby dance with being sick and a newly filled tooth?
So nothing goes as planned right now.
I still have the plan to use the OPKs from tonight or tomorrow though. 2 times a day, just to be sure.

I bought a winter dress for 0-2 months couple of days ago. Hubby asked how do you know the baby will be born in winter? I said: he/she should be. Otherwise it means we should keep trying at least 5 months from now. God forbid ;) . I even have hopes to take advantage of the January sale for some winter baby clothes  :D we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment