Friday, January 6, 2017

TTC after MC

I am glad that I've waited at least one cycle after miscarriage for trying again.
If you google, you find lots of stories of people got pregnant again 1 or 2 weeks after the miscarriage, and they end up having a healthy pregnancy. you also will find stories about people haven't ovulated at all that cycle, or did have another miscarriage. I have no statistic, but all doctors are keep saying if you are sure everything is out naturally, there is no scientific evidence shows that you have to wait. and I accept that. BUT, this cycle is showing me that not everything is got back to normal in my body. not yet. so why take the risk?
One thing that is common in all TTC after MC stories, is that they all agree that their temperatures were all over the place ( they who do temp) and they can not trust the ovulation kit that much, cuz it can happen that it shows + one day and - the next day and again + another day, which we can all agree, no one can can interpret that.  my AF was definitely different than my norm this time and this is another common issue you hear over and there.
So all in all I am glad I made that decision and I hope everything is got back to normal now.

No comments:

Post a Comment