Thursday, February 23, 2017

9DPO

I Ovulated on Valentines day. A valentine baby sounds super cute, right? I actually ovulated by surprise. I wasn't expecting to ovulate for another 4-5 days. cause in my calculation I ovulated CD12, I usually ovulate CD16-17 ( which is not so good, and makes my luteal phase short). anyway, That was actually good news, although it took me by surprise but that meant no stress for BDing(and yet it's covered the fertile window), no obsession with OPK ( I even didnt have any at home, I just knew because I had a horrible ovulation pain ) I tested with OPK the same day and got a very dark line, I kept testing for another 7 days and the line faded away. I also did the progesterone test yesterday on CD21 ( that's another story, was it really CD21? should I count the spotting days as day1 or only full flow?  ) or 8DPO (of that I am sure now) and the result came back surprisingly good. super high actually which confirms ovulation ( a strong one) and the fact that my body produces good amount of progesterone. I am kinda relax now. I was in so much stress. they took a hCG as well which was negative. but I want to just assume that it was early and I still have time. So fingers and toes crossed for a BFP very soon .

No comments:

Post a Comment