Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Weird stuff is going on

So many weird things are going on. Yesterday at 12DPO and the day AF was supposed to due, I got a veryveryvery faint line on a Clearblue early. The test is supposed to have a 10 mlU sensitivity. I couldn't trust my eyes much so I didn't get my hopes up. I was having cramps and brown-ish very very light spotting. so I thought the AF should be here any moment. day was passed and she haven't shown up . I went happy to the bed thinking I am a day late. Next morning , today , 13DPO. same thing happened. very very very faint line (on another test with 25mlU), brown spotting. cramps. I really don't know what is going on. the tests are so faint that I really don't know if they are real BFPs, but I  swear there is some lines there and its not just a shadow. on the other hand I feel like the AF should be here any moment, with the cramps and spotting, its exactly like a beginning of a period. Am I having another CP? God, I don't wanna go through another one. It scares the hell out of me. Is it too early that's why the tests are faint and the spotting are implantation bleeding? is it just a normal AF , only a day late and the lines was just shadows or indent or something other than a positive line?

The worst part is I have to wait and in a week time or so, I will get the answer :(
Whatever it is, please dont be another CP, please :|

No comments:

Post a Comment